THIS IS A SUMMARY OF SUBMISSION CRITERIA FOR RCRC's FOURTH ANNUAL RURAL COUNTY PHOTO CONTEST. SEE THE OFFICIAL RULES FOR COMPLETE DETAILS.
Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. on Friday, July 31, 2020
Submit entries via email to email@example.com
By entering, you indicate your unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, the Official Rules and RCRC's decisions, which are final and binding.
Limit: Five (5) photographs per participant. You may not use an agency or automated system to enter.
Format: Digital in .jpeg, .jpg, .png
Resolution: 300 dpi or less
Size: 10 MB or less
Include the following information along with the photograph(s):
- County where the photograph was taken
- Photographer's full name and email address
- Must be an original work by the participant, or submitted with photographer's written permission.
- Must be taken in one of the 37 RCRC member counties.
- Must not ot contain text, watermark, or logo.
- Must not be entered in an other Contest, previously produced for compensiaton or posted on RCRC's web pages.
- May not contain material that is violent, inappropriate, sexually explicit, depits nudity, or is indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous, as determined by RCRC in its sole discretion.